Packaging Hall of Fame
Induction into the Packaging Hall of Fame is the packaging industry's highest honor, recognizing a lifetime of innovation and achievement.
Submit your nomination for the 2014 Class of the Packaging Hall of Fame!
Nomination Criteria & Instructions
All nominations must be submitted online. The deadline has been extended to July 25, 2014. Criteria and submission guidelines are below.
Submit up to 1,500 words describing how the nominee has fulfilled the criteria below:
- Personally advanced the science, technology and practice of packaging
Please cite scientific inquiries, technologies advanced, patents received, etc.
- Expanded packaging knowledge and the understanding of packaging
Please cite significant roles played in packaging education, research, market analyses, published works, etc.
- Been a remarkable volunteer leader in the packaging community.
Please cite leadership roles played in packaging associations/organizations and the groups’ accomplishments during the nominee’s tenure.
- Nominations must be submitted online and will be accepted through July 25, 2014.
- Nominations may be up to 1,500 words and should include a recent, color headshot of the nominee in one of the following formats: .jpg, .eps, .tif.
- Any industry professional may nominate a candidate, and candidates may be nominated posthumously.
These packaging leaders have dedicated themselves to the industry through expanding knowledge and volunteer leadership, and have personally advanced the field of packaging.
This event occurs every two years. The 2014 Class of the Packaging Hall of Fame will be inducted on Tuesday, November 4, 2014 during PACK EXPO International (McCormick Place, Chicago, IL, November 2-5, 2014). Check back for information on sponsorship packages and ticket sales.
See you there.
- Nick Wilson
- Fred Hayes
- Hershey and Bernie Lerner
- Thomas Dunn
- Thomas Brady
- Curtis Babb
The top honor in packaging has been presented annually since 1971. The 2011 inductees were:
- Lawrence C. Dull, MS, CPP
- Arthur Gustafson
- Victor Del Rosso
- Thomas L. Schneider, CPP
- M.H. "Pete" Wallace