Certified Trainer Program
This workshop gives your company the strategies and tactics to train well across all employee skill levels including service technicians, service and training managers, maintenance
technicians, internal trainers, line supervisors, and any employee tasked with training fellow employees or customers.
PMMI’s 2-day workshop helps you:
• Maximize productivity while enhancing safety.
• Increase machinery efficiency.
• Lower operating costs and reduce waste.
• Better train customers on your machinery.
• Provide clear training documentation.
Hands-on learning includes:
• Analyzing the case study/project and cost of unreliable equipment
• Determining training stages and budget, assess needs, build a partnership agreement, and develop a training plan
• Reviewing installation and onsite training basics such as training partnerships, scheduling, logistics, training documentation, and job aids
• Learning training techniques including how to teach the adult learner, the 4-step training process, performance checks, and recognition
• Reinforcing what you’ve learned by identifying training/learning gaps, develop a follow-up plan, define role of internal trainers, and measure performance goals
Once you complete the workshop and become a PMMI Certified Trainer, our support doesn’t end there. You have access to free online materials such as easy-to-use trainer templates and the guidance and support of a community of training experts.
• PMMI Member Company: $895 a person. Eligible for PMMI Tuition Reimbursement, pmmi.org/tuition
• Nonmember: $975
Includes workshop materials, continental breakfast, and lunch
Register at pmmiu.org.