Certified Trainer Program
A leading train-the-trainer program for the packaging and processing industry.
PMMI Certified Trainer Program
Our train-the-trainer program gives companies the strategies and tactics to train well across all employee skill levels. Our program helps you:
- Maximize productivity
- Enhance safety
- Increase machinery efficiency
- Lower operating costs and reduce waste
- Provide clear documentation
Service technicians, service and training managers, maintenance technicians, internal trainers, line supervisors, and any employee tasked with training fellow employees or customers
The Certified Trainer program begins with a 2-day workshop, including:
- Build the case for training—Case study/project analysis,and the cost of unreliable equipment
- Begin with the end in mind—The training stages of the project, develop the training budget, assess needs, build a partnership agreement, and develop a training plan
- Installation and onsite training basics—Training partnerships,scheduling and logistics, training documentation, and job aids
- Training techniques—Teaching the adult learner, the 4-step training process, performance checks, and recognition
- Follow-up and reinforcement—Identify the training/learning gaps, develop a follow-up plan, define role of internal trainers,and measure performance goals
The workshop is just the beginning. PMMI Certified Trainers stay on top of their game through virtual training, eLearning courses, and online resources, such as easy-to-use templates. Plus, they receive the guidance and support of a community of training experts.
Choose from a Certified Trainer Workshop or Customized Workshop. Each is 2 days.
Certified Trainer Workshop
Cost: $795 per person for PMMI members, $875 for nonmembers. Tuition includes
workshop materials, continental breakfast, and lunch. Register at pmmiu.org.
Designed specifically for your company, this in-plant workshop is an effective and
practical way to train several team members.
The Customized Workshop provides your team:
- A set of documents to kick-start your training program
- Cohesiveness—all taught the same effective techniques at the same time
- Communication tools to inform your customers about your new capabilities
Cost: $6,000 for PMMI members, $6,500 for nonmembers. To find out more or to
schedule a Customized Workshop, contact Dawn Smith, education program coordinator,
at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-612-3204.
Companies with Certified Trainers
PMMI’s Certified Trainer Program grants certifications to machinery manufacturers and CPG companies.
View/Download the documents below to find a Trainer.
|Certified Trainers by Name||Certified Trainers by Company|