PMMI U, dedicated to education and workforce development, now offers all educational needs under one source to supply learning opportunities for professionals working in the Packaging Machinery field.
- E-learning provides working professionals and students alike to advance their knowledge and skills at their convenience and at their own pace. Each course includes a test to ensure students have absorbed the information.
- PMMI's Certified Trainer Program is the packaging industry's premier train the trainer program. Monthly workshops take place around the country and have been attended by representatives from packaging and processing machinery end user companies, including Kraft, Revlon and MillerCoors.
- PMMI U Conference Programs are held throughout the year to expand understanding of technical issues in the packaging industry.
- The new Mechatronics certification program is designed to help employers and staff understand the complexities of this emerging and growing field, and determine whether further educational opportunities are necessary.
- PMMI's PackPro Jobs is a packaging industry focused job board where growing employers can connect with future industry leaders.