Member Tuition Reimbursement Program
The Member Tuition Reimbursement Program allows staff at member companies to be partially reimbursed for courses taken to further their packaging knowledge. Download the fax application.
Claude S. Breeden Scholarship
The PMMI Education & Training Foundation awards Claude S. Breeden scholarships to students in community colleges and technical school programs that train mechanics and technicians to work with packaging machinery. Scholarships are presented annually and are renewable. The recipients are selected by the school's scholarship committee.
The Richard C. Ryan Packaging Education Scholarship
This Scholarship is established by Dorner Mfg. Corp. and administered by the PMMI Education & Training Foundation. This scholarship will be awarded to a student enrolled in a two or four-year program at any of PMMI’s Partner schools.
When applying for the scholarship, students must:
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be majoring in packaging engineering or a related area
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence in the packaging industry
- Be currently enrolled and attending a PMMI Partner School
- Demonstrate extra-curricular involvement, such as athletics
- Have a recommendation from faculty
Students wishing to apply for this scholarship should write a 500-1,000 word essay describing their interest in the packaging field and their career goals, and submit it with their application. The deadline to apply for this scholarship is May 31, 2013.
- Download the application
- Obtain a faculty recommendation and signature
- Write a 500-1,000 word essay describing your interest in the packaging field and your career goals
- Obtain your transcripts from a PMMI Partner School indicating a GPA of 3.0 or higher as well as extra-curricular involvement
- Make a PDF of your application, transcripts and essay and email it to Dawn Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail copies to: PMMI • Dawn Smith • Education & Workforce Development Department • 11911 Freedom Drive, Suite 600, Reston, VA 20190
For additional information, please contact us by Phone: 571-612-3204, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Glenn Davis Scholarship
These funds are awarded to community colleges and technical school programs that train mechanics and technicians to work with packaging machinery. The funds are rotated among the Claude S. Breeden school recipients.
In order to assist students wishing to attend PACK EXPO, PMMI provides them with money to help cover their costs. Schools are invited to apply for travel scholarships. In the past, these scholarships were available for up to $4,000 per school. Funds must be used for student travel to PACK EXPO.