Cultivate Your Network
PMMI U has developed a series of cutting-edge conferences and workshops to keep you updated on industry happenings and provide practical tools and training on essential business practices. PMMI U initiatives are a perfect opportunity to link with like-minded professionals and exchange ideas, resources, and best practices.
MarketTrends Roundtable: Gaining the Edge
June 3-4, 2014 | Chicago
WHO’S IT FOR?
Marketing, sales, and operational executives from PMMI member companies who want to stay ahead of market trends in the United States and other countries
Collaborate with colleagues during this informative, interactive, 2-day conference designed by and for PMMI members
- TCO - Talking the Same Language as Your Customer
- OEE - Communicating the Value
- Providing Customer Solutions: Update on FSMA
- Maximizing the Effectiveness of Your Sales Channel
- The Right Marketing Mix to Grow Your Business
- Developing a High Performance Sales Team
- Social Media Strategy to Take Your Business to the Next Level
Click here for more information on the 2014 MarketTrends Roundtable
Need 2 Know: PMMI’s Safety, Standards,and Technology Conference
July 15-16, 2014 | Chicago
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Corporate management, engineers, risk managers, safety professionals, and other managers. Conference open to PMMI members and end users of packaging and processing equipment
WHAT IT PROVIDES?
Updates on standards, safety practices, and new technology you Need 2 Know to operate, maintain, design, and build packaging and processing machinery in today’s marketplace