PMMI International Tradeshow Assistance Program Registration
With this PMMI member benefit, member companies exhibiting for the first time at tradeshows outside of North America are eligible to get a reimbursement for up to $5,000 in financial assistance from PMMI to apply toward the cost of floor space and booth decoration packages. This initiative comes as a direct response to our goals to support our members in their efforts to go global and grow their exports through their participation at international tradeshows.
PMMI will reimburse the money directly to the member after the end of the show and within 15 days of receiving an invoice from the member requesting the reimbursement for up to $5,000 U.S. towards exhibit space and decoration package in the PMMI pavilion, with copy of the invoices of the referred services from the show organizerIn order to qualify:
- Must be a PMMI member company in good standing.
- First time participating at a show in that specific country.
- Member company must be part of the PMMI Pavilion.
- Trade show must be outside of North America (EXPO PACK shows are not included).
- General and Material members are eligible for this program.
Funds will be applied on a first come first serve basis, and members can only apply for one trade show per calendar year.
- ProPak Asia, June 14–17— Bangkok, Thailand
- FISPAL Tecnologia, June 27–30— São Paulo, Brazil
- ProPak China, July 12–14— Shanghai, China
- Envase Argentina, Aug. 8–11 — Buenos Aires, Argentina
- GulFood Manufacturing, Oct. 31–Nov. 2— Dubai, UAE
- Andina-Pack, Nov. 7–Nov. 10— Bogotá, Colombia
Please contact Jorge Izquierdo, VP Market Development, PMMI at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571.612.3199.