PMMI's Global Marketing Department offers research and statistics covering the global packaging & processing machinery industries. Our data is the most comprehensive, timely and accurate source of market information to help you gain global competitive insight.
- Indonesia Packaging Machinery Market Assessment 2016 (Released September 2016)
- India Packaging Machinery Market Assessment 2016 (Released September 2016)
- Guide to Global Markets 2016 (Updated August 2016) (Released June 2016)
- Thailand Packaging Machinery Market Assessment 2016 (Released May 2016)
- Global Trends Impacting the Market for Packaging Machinery (Released April 2016)
- Brazil Packaging Machinery Competitive Intelligence Report Update 2016 (Released April 2016)
- Global Packaging Trends 2015
- Mexico Packaging Machinery Market Assessment 2015
- Brazil Packaging Machinery Competitive Intelligence Report 2015
- 2014 Packaging & Processing Machinery Trade Statistics
- Guide to Global Markets 2015
- Middle East Market Research Report 2015
- Colombia Packaging & Processing Machinery Market Report 2014
- Turkey Packaging & Processing Machinery Market Report 2014
- Brazil Packaging & Processing Machinery Market Report 2013
- Mexico Packaging & Processing Machinery Market Report 2013
- PMMI Member Export Success Strategies Report 2013
- China Packaging & Processing Machinery Market Report 2013
- India Packaging & Processing Machinery Market Report 2012
- Western Mexico Packaging & Processing Machinery Market Report 2012
- Global Packaging Trends Report 2012
PMMI GUIDE TO GLOBAL MARKETS REPORT
This comprehensive report, prepared annually by PMMI, provides a brief analysis of the global market for packaging machinery over the past year. The report chronicles the markets of the ten largest importers of packaging machinery as well as several other foreign markets of note. This report also provides analysis and forecasts of key end-markets for packaging and processing machinery, a list of import duties, key international tradeshows, international publications and packaging associations. Download your copy of the report today:
U.S. Commercial Service Reports
Access the U.S. Commercial Service Market Research Library, containing more than 100,000 industry and country-specific market reports authored by Commercial Specialists working in overseas posts.
Doing Business 2016 Report
Produced annually by the World Bank Group and the International Finance Corporation, this report compares business regulation in 183 economies.
Global Competitiveness Report 2014-2015
Produced annually by the World Economic Forum, this report analyzes business conditions in 139 economies.
Produced by the World Bank Group, these reports provide the world's most comprehensive company-level data in emerging markets and developing economies.
Business Environment Snapshots
Produced by the World Bank Group, these country briefs give easily digestible background information on a country's business environment.
For more information on these reports or other international trade statistics, please contact PMMI's Global Marketing Department at 1-888-ASK-PMMI (275-7664), ext. 6814.