PMMI is proud to present PackSafe/designsafe® by design safety engineering, inc.
Risk assessments can be difficult, but PackSafe/designsafe® helps minimize the pain and finish your assessments faster. This revision of the PackSafe/designsafe® software focuses on creating a program that is more intuitive, more convenient, more visual and includes more resources and creates more with less. This new version improves the speed and flexibility of performing risk assessments. We have also have provided new control system assessment funcitonality, compatible with Windows 8, dynamic checklist and risk reduction measure updates and others.
Learn more from the video below and then download a free demo of the PackSafe/designsafe® software today!
Users can also adapt PackSafe/designsafe® to their company approach as needed.
What is PackSafe/designsafe®?
- An assessment tool for improving product designs and processes
- A systematic method for conducting a task-based risk assessment
- A technique for eliminating and controlling hazards
- A tool to incorporate safety by design
What does PackSafe/designsafe® do?
- Gives designers a quick and easy tool to evaluate hazards and risks through design
- Helps companies identify potential hazards and provides methods for elimination
- Assists design engineers in completing a risk assessment for there product/processes
- Prevents accidents, reduces costs, improves productivity and reduces liability
- Prioritizes design activities related to risk
What are the benefits of PackSafe/designsafe®?
- Helps user recognize hazards that might otherwise be overlooked
- Helps prompt risk reduction actions for existing hazards
- Fast and easy
- Assists in obtaining the CE mark for European markets
- Can be updated continuously and printed out
- Minimizes assessment time
- Reduces costs
- Can be customized to your needs
- Easy method to document assessments
- Brainstorming tool to help identify hazards
Does PackSafe/designsafe® help with standard compliance?
Many industry standards at both national and international level require risk assessment. Thedesignsafe® software will help you comply with the following standards:
- machinery and machine tool (ANSI B11.0),
- robotics (ANSI/RIA R15.06),
- packaging machinery (ANSI/PMMI B155.1),
- safety of machinery (ISO 12100),
- semiconductor (SEMI S10),
- occupational management systems (ANSI Z10),
- military (MIL-STD 882) and
- many others
Download a free demo of the PackSafe/designsafe® software today!
Questions? Send an e-mail to Fred Hayes, Director of Technical Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.