The PMMI Member Family Scholarship supports immediate family members of PMMI member company employees who are interested in packaging and processing as a career choice. These $5,000 scholarships will be awarded annually to the top fifteen applicants.
Candidates for the PMMI Member Family Scholarship must:
- Be an employee or immediate family member (parent, child, step-child, sibling or spouse) of an employee at a member company that is in good standing with PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies
- Student applicants must be enrolled in at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational/technical school in a course of study relevant to business or business-related field with preference given to mechatronics, packaging or processing curriculum
- Academic Achievement: GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Completed online application (be sure to select “PMMI Member Family Scholarship” including essay questions:
- What experience(s) have influenced your decision to pursue a career in manufacturing and specific field of study you selected?
- What type of work do you see yourself doing after you graduate and what motivates you to pursue this career?
- Copy of your transcripts
- Faculty recommendation
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MARCH 31, 2020
Check out all scholarship offerings from the PMMI Foundation.