AmSkills is a industry - led European-Style Apprenticeship Training Program with five primary roles:
- Establishing training programs based on current & future needs of manufacturers.
- Development of Apprenticeship programs for local manufacturers
- 80% hands-on training to prepare for real world manufacturing jobs in multiple career tracks.
- AmSkills is a industry - led European-Style Apprenticeship Training Program with five primary roles:
- Develop marketing campaigns that educate & recruit talent into the manufacturing industry.
- Coaching and Mentoring of AmSKills Apprentice with Soft Skills and Resume Writting
This training center aligns with the following PMMI Mechatronics Certifications:
- Introduction to Fluid Power
- Industrial Electricity 1
- Mechanical Components 1
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) 1